1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turkey Derby & ORL Race 3 at the Strand

Sunday, November 22nd 2009

*A-Main Winners Receive a Frozen Turkey*
(Not including the Rookie Class. 1 Turkey per Family)

Classes
ORL 10.5 Pan Car
ORL 13.5 COT
17.5 COT
Sportsman 60 Breakout
Pro Late Models
Rookies

Entry Fee
ORL 10.5 & 13.5 - $20
Strand Classes - $12
Strand 2nd Class - $8
Strand Family Discount - $8
Rookies - $5

The Strand R/C Raceway
110 W. Blaine St.
McAdoo, PA 18237
Race day phone numbers: (570)573-8581 or (610)704-3362
[email protected]
Doors Open @ 8am, Races Start @ 12pm

www.strandrcracing.com
www.myspace.com/strandrc

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
just to let everyone know. due to the fact of the no availability of the advance speedo and the thunder power 50 c battery and the new novak speedo these will not be allowed at the orl race until readily available to the public.

·
Super Genius
3,888 Posts
Ok, I have had people ask about Saturday Practice. If, I can get enough people to commit to coming on Saturday, I will see what I can do and run a Practice race. Maybe $5 per head to race. I need enough people to cover the rent for the day and I am going to need some help with track set up. I will run the show. Keep in mind, the parking meters are enforced until 5 or 6. Can I get a show of hands of people who would definitely show up?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Frank, what time roughly do you think you can open the doors if Saturday is a go. I would love to come up early for some practice.Oz, you gonna get a room near the track?

·
Super Genius
3,888 Posts
Saturday

I will be at the track Saturday to run some practice races. I will need everyone who shows up to pitch in and help me set up the track since I will be short on help.

-Doors open at 2:00 (the building is in use til 1:30)
-Races start at 6:00
-$5 entry fee (as long as we have 12 or more to cover rent)
-Parking meters will be enforced

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Triple Crown Point Series

We are proud to announce the Triple Crown Point Series @ the Strand. The Triple Crown will consist of 3 races (Turkey Derby/ORL, Christmas Cash Race & PA Short Track Championships). Prizes have yet to be dertermined. Do not miss our 3 Big races of this race season. Classes included in the Triple Crown will be 10.5 Pan Car, 13.5 COT, 17.5 COT, Sportsman 60/Breakout & Late Models.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Wont be able to make this race, but I wish everyone the best of luck, and I hope you get a great turnout. Always love racing on the short track, just with I could make it more than once or twice a year.

Again good luck!

Joel White

1 - 20 of 43 Posts