Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a question about the charger, in seconds when charging 3800 batteries how meny second will it take to full charge these packs because it doesn't display mah only seconds.

Scott

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Some of the turbo thirty chargers had mah limits, and I don't remember what their cut off was. The time it takes to charge a pack is dependent on that pack, and could vary depending on the temp of the pack, if it has been run earlier etc.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
When I was charging 3800s on my Turbo 30, they where ending at 2300 seconds, maybe a little lower, it has been awhile.

3800s are the limit the Turbo will charge, that is if you have the last update in it.

Jerry

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
djrfan said:
I have a question about the charger, in seconds when charging 3800 batteries how meny second will it take to full charge these packs because it doesn't display mah only seconds.

Scott
if you have the 4.5 then it is a max on 3800 mah....make sure you have your delta peak set right... to ensure, just stop the charge at 500 seconds and restart.

i say around 5mV per cell or .030mv per 6c pack....

with ib3800's you usually want to check the temp as well, and not go past 42 degrees celcius. temp is detrimental to these packs ;-)

hope that kinda helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts