Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turbo Matcher-4/35's

Got the call today that my new matchers should be ready the first of April. So I just wanted to get an early start at selling the ones I have here now. I have 14 TM-4/35's. Every machine get's sent in every 3 months (on a rotation) for inspection and recalibration. You can call Jim at CE and ask him and he will tell you that mine are some of the best kept machines he service's!!

I am looking at getting 450.00 each shipped by Money order or Certified Check only unless you want to cover Paypal fees. We can negociate if purchasing 3 or more. Im not looking to get rid of them right this minute as the others won't be ready till April. All inquires can be emailed to me at [email protected]

Thanks
EA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Eric its Chris rhinehart. How u been man. Haven't done much racing since jazzy moved to the furniture row team. He's been super busy. I have a question man. Do u still have a matcher? I've been racing mini z,s at a local hobby shop and we run AAA batteries. Will the turbo mTcher work on these? I want to match these batteries . Thanks man. Chris

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Eric its Chris rhinehart. How u been man. Haven't done much racing since jazzy moved to the furniture row team. He's been super busy. I have a question man. Do u still have a matcher? I've been racing mini z,s at a local hobby shop and we run AAA batteries. Will the turbo mTcher work on these? I want to match these batteries . Thanks man. Chris
If you haven't noticed...these matcher threads are 5-10 yrs. old. :wink2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts