Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was Wondering If There Is Any Place Where I Can Send My 35 Gfx To Get Fixed I Really Dont Know Whats Wrong With It. When Ever U Put A Battery On Charge It Seems Like Its Discharging But Its On Charge Mode And Then The Battery Get Real Hot And Then The Battery Doesent Work Any More. If Any Buddy Has Some Answeres Please Get Back To Me. Thanks George

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ship it to Competition Electronics. Great service and reasonable repair rates. Quick turnaround. I have had excellent service from them on all upgrades and repairs. There is no other place I know of that I would trust to look at it. Send it back to the people who made the unit.

I trust that your charge and cutoff settings are set correctly. You could be overcharging the packs and burning them up if not set right. Look into that first.

Most basic settings are
charge @6.0amps,
peak voltage detect cutoff @ .03

Make sure they are set close to those parameters. then try charging a pack and if still same problem, call C.E. and explain your trouble to them. They will walk you through it to see if it's in need of repair or not. Make sure all your fuses are good also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts