Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Allright, here's the deal, of these 6 cars, Jimi owns 2, I don't know which 2 yet.
It's going to take me at least 30 minutes to post all my pics, as I do I will present a choice between 2 cars and 2 trucks. Jimi may choose which truck and which car he wants, OR, he may elect to allow the board to choose 1 or both for him.

Please choose the car and truck you think Jimi should have from the choices given, JImi will decide whether to choose himself or allow you to do it for him.

Choose between these 2 trucks;

OR;

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
holy crap, those are soooooo sweet. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you the man!

anyways, out of the trucks, the fleetside. Out of the cars..... the sweet goat.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
WOW, Mr. Squirrels!!! These are AWESOME also!!!

Let's have some fun with this and let the board decide. OK everybody, play by Mr. Squirrels rules and pick the car and truck you think I should have. This is going to be interesting and I look forward to the results.

Jimi

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Those are the coolest PIP I have ever seen in 1/64 :thumbsup:. That rust looks so real it...it.....it.....WOW.
My pic's for Jimi would be the GTO(sorry BVM :) ), and the 65 Chevy pick'em up.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
darkwiz said:
Those are the coolest PIP I have ever seen in 1/64 :thumbsup:. That rust looks so real it...it.....it.....WOW.
That's okay Wizanotor , those are sweet aren't they.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
darkwiz said:
Which Chevy pick 'em up?

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JP2-NC-JL-CRAZY said:
WOW, Mr. Squirrels!!! These are AWESOME also!!!

Let's have some fun with this and let the board decide. OK everybody, play by Mr. Squirrels rules and pick the car and truck you think I should have. This is going to be interesting and I look forward to the results.

Jimi
Jimi's a good sport ain't he? Let's give him a big hand.

Come on everyone, it' up to you to decide whether Jimi gets the Charger or GTO. The fleetside or stepside Chevy.
We'll all know Sat night.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
Sure,I don't have another of that GTO though,If you've got one to send cool, if not I'll try to find another.

LMK, we'll work some thing out.
I'm waiting to do some for Lpgeoteacher (when he sends 'em), 69Stang (when he decides what he wants), and a Rivi for Carnut. It may be a few weeks, but always happy to do one for someone who appreciates 'em.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
stupidsquirrels said:
Sure,I don't have another of that GTO though,If you've got one to send cool, if not I'll try to find another.

LMK, we'll work some thing out.
I'm waiting to do some for Lpgeoteacher (when he sends 'em), 69Stang (when he decides what he wants), and a Rivi for Carnut. It may be a few weeks, but always happy to do one for someone who appreciates 'em.
If the rain stops I'll get to the post office I promise!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts