Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the same cars on the pegs and no new JL's, I was wondering around the toy dept. when my wife says, "Did you see these?"

Almost compltely hidden from anyone not standing right on top of them, due to taller boxes on both sides, was a single row of older JL's. These weren't on the pegs, just standing in a row on the shelf. Found two HOW's I didn't have: The Italian Job Yenko Nova and Charlies Angel's '69 Camaro. Also found a Ragtops '62 Tbird. All cards are in good shape too.

If anone needs a Yenko Nova, there was one left. Let me know.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Very nice finds, Robert. You just don't see those on the pegs at "big box" stores anymore. Returns? Old stock? Who cares! Sounds like Mrs. Dragnet has a good eye! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DadsCoronet said:
Very nice finds, Robert. You just don't see those on the pegs at "big box" stores anymore. Returns? Old stock? Who cares! Sounds like Mrs. Dragnet has a good eye! :thumbsup:
Yes, she does. Also found in that same section today was a Holiday Classics Fairlane...a must have for any Dragnet fan. And Chuck, you're Yenko Nova is in my hands :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts