Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted these locally because shipping anywhere is outrageous and there is a Canada post strike looming. Check out this post and look at sellers other items. Am I out of line on this stuff? I have tried to be reasonable, but have yet to get a reply. I am thinking everyone wants everything for nothing. I value the opinions here and if I am asking too much, I will taking them down. Please keep in the mind I am in Canada and retail is much higher. IE, for the 5 pack Greenlight Raw Green machine set, I paid $25.00. Let me know!

I took them all down, so it doesn't matter any more. Thank you to the 2 people out of 132 views that did respond with some advice.

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took them all down. To the 2 that responded with some advice, thank you very much.
I guess the other 130 viewers couldn't be bothered. Amazing.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I guess the other 130 viewers couldn't be bothered. Amazing.
Hi Weldon, I'm among the 100+ viewers who didn't respond.
I've sold all of 2-3 things online in my life and like to be knowledgeable when offering advice. 5thGen and Eurosport thought your pricing was fair, and as long as it's in line with the competition you're doing it right.

I don't know why nobody else piped in, but most of the views are probably unregistered visitors who peek into the forums too. We certainly don't have that many regulars. :)

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Yeah, Flappy said except that I don't have his vast experience - I've never sold anything online. The disparity between Canadian and American currency is another aspect of why i couldn't answer your question. Oh, and the simple fact that I haven't been on here in about 2 weeks and didn't see your question until about 5 minutes ago.

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
No worries. I was a little anxious because I didn't get many replies. Part of it was I didn't want to be labelled a scalper, but didn't want to give stuff away either. That's why I wanted some opinions from the people who buy this stuff everyday, both at retail and secondary. I always get a little weird when I sell stuff.:p One of the reasons I don't sell often. They were a couple bucks above retail. IE, I paid $25.29 after tax for one set and was selling it for $30.00. Just have too much stuff. Anyway, I'm over it and life goes on!:smile2:
Yeah, Flappy said except that I don't have his vast experience - I've never sold anything online. The disparity between Canadian and American currency is another aspect of why i couldn't answer your question. Oh, and the simple fact that I haven't been on here in about 2 weeks and didn't see your question until about 5 minutes ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts