223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the following die-cast vehicles:

1968 Chevy Malibu
1972 Plymouth Satellite
1976 Chevy Nova
1984 Dodge Ram50 pickup
1970 Ford F-150 pickup

I don't care what "brand" of die-cast they are. I don't even know if these were ever made into die-casts. If you have any information, please let me know. I've looked all over thee net and haven't found anything yet.

thanks, '68malibu'er

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welly makes a 1/60 scale '68 Chevelle, not quite a Malibu, but close. You can find that at Walgreen's in their Speed Wheels asst. Johnny Lightning makes a '71-'72 Roadrunner, I think it's been released as a '72 Satellite. I'm not sure about the other three on your list though.

R

·
0 Posts
'68malibu'er said:
I am looking for the following die-cast vehicles:

1968 Chevy Malibu
1972 Plymouth Satellite
1976 Chevy Nova
1984 Dodge Ram50 pickup
1970 Ford F-150 pickup

I don't care what "brand" of die-cast they are. I don't even know if these were ever made into die-casts. If you have any information, please let me know. I've looked all over thee net and haven't found anything yet.

thanks, '68malibu'er
The 70 Ford would be an F100 (F150 didn't come out until 1978) and didn't matchbox make one with a topper on it?

Rob
:wave:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Hi..
in JL's Mopar or No car series there's a beautiful 72 Plymouth Satellite..! ..will look for the others you mentioned..
I'm looking for any 1/64 diecast of a Honda CRV and a Honda Element...I have a Matchbox Hero City orange Element..anybody know of any others..? I haven't seen anything of a Honda CRV...

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Jl makes the 68 in a SS, and RC has a 68 Chevelle in the Bullitt series. Nowhere does Frank Bullitt drive a Chevelle. But there is one in the movie (a few times). :)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Bugzy said:
I'm looking for any 1/64 diecast of a Honda CRV and a Honda Element...I have a Matchbox Hero City orange Element..anybody know of any others..? I haven't seen anything of a Honda CRV...
There is supposed to be a CollectorsnetUSA.com exclusive MB Superfast Honda Element coming out soon...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Checked in my photo archives and found these. Here's one of MB's F100's. A Roll-a-Matic. One of my favorites as a kid. Also here's the D50 HW's did. Not quite a stock looking vehicle though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts