Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for the missing piece to this set. These came out about 7 - 8 years ago. You had to buy the sections of track seperately and they each came with a nascar type vehicle. This missing section came with the #12 Alltel Dodge Intrepid. I'd like to get the missing piece in an unopened packaged. I don't care about the condition of the package since it's going to thrown away. Any help in locating this would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not trying to be a jerk, but I have to ask. If you're just going to throw the package away, why would you like it in an unopened package? Is there something on the packaging that's needed or goes along with the set?

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not trying to be a jerk, but I have to ask. If you're just going to throw the package away, why would you like it in an unopened package? Is there something on the packaging that's needed or goes along with the set?
To insure that the car and track pieces have not been played with. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Makes perfect sense. Sorry. Had a severe brain fart and never thought of that. Everyone can now give me a great big "duurrrr"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts