Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the Holiday mood, and have decided to try and help two friends of mine finish their sets. Special thanks to Boogievanman for trading the Caddy TH, that helped a lot.

One friend is looking for the Karman Ghia on both old and new cards. He also needs a yellow Mini Cooper TH from 2005 (hard one I know).

The other friend is down to needing a Sooo Fast TH from this year.

I don't have a lot to trade, but I do have 2 extra C6 Corvette TH's from this year, and I also have a Black Nissan Titan Truck with open 5 spoke wheels (it's selling at the flea markets here for a premium), and I also have a motorhome with PR5 wheels which is similar in rarity to the Titan. And I have some chrome base Concept Camaros.

If you can help please give me a shout(email or PM)! The guys may have some older duplicates to trade as well, I know the second friend has a spare LaTroca TH and a couple others as well.

·
Registered
435 Posts
The 5-Spoke Titan isn't really a rareity over here, I went to Wal-Mart today, and saw 3 ot them. Sorry if I can't help out man, if I did have a Mini I would RAOK it to you,but I dont have one. Sorry again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts