Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not bad lookin'! Also $10.99 not a bad price:) WLs in these??? Picked one up today. No other JLs in. Also went to WM. Reset toy aisle. 3 rows for JLs. Nothin new though...yet?!?! I will be disappointed when TOYSRUs goes...No longer have KBs...will only have Target...WM ....to get JLs locally. Do have Boscovs near work. OH WELL:cry: GARY

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
eventually JL will only be available online.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
dammitman said:
eventually JL will only be available online.
:lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I saw a box opened at TRU that was about to be stocked. Came back the next day & they were all gone. Anyone on the board want to fess up???

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'll beg again:

I would be most appreciative to anyone who could find another one and mail it to me. I would be willing to pay for postage, cars and leg work.

Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
70XR7 said:
I saw a box opened at TRU that was about to be stocked. Came back the next day & they were all gone. Anyone on the board want to fess up???
Told ya you should have popped it open that night! I wish it was me, but it wasn't.

Left two at TRU tonight I'll wait until if and when I ever see one with a car in it that has white hubs, whether it be on a store shelf, but more likely, Ebay.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I hit Pony Power WL's at two of three TRU's on Thursday.

69 Baracuda and 2001 Camaro.

Also scored these when I picked up the Camaro WL

The Pony Power sets are great looking sets. Happy Hunting All. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I found two of the 2001 Camaro WL's friday....... one on lunch at one TRU and another at a different TRU on the way home from work.:)
I will trade one for any other PP WL box set if anyone is interested.
Marty

1 - 20 of 38 Posts