Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got there well late but still had new JLs on the pegs,

MONC, Gold S, and i think set of MC, which ever had a Bright green Olds.
Only ones i picked up were the 4 mopars and the gtx from gold series.

3.99 and 5.99, Joke of a Price, Good thing there only 5,000 made.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nice,I happened to see the muscle gold series cars at a hobby store last week,including the gtx. I believe the price was about $8 each...

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
MoparNut360 said:
Nice,I happened to see the muscle gold series cars at a hobby store last week,including the gtx. I believe the price was about $8 each...
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Man, they were a stretch at $5.99 each.

BTW, it's nice to hear that new Johnnies are finally starting to show up at TRU. At 3.99, they're .45 cheaper than Wal Mart, so I'd start there first.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Isn't that the truth.

I think at the same store the regular lines of jl were 5.99 each,I made a note to self,don't shop for jl's there.

However,another hobby store I go to sells the new JL's,and they're also $4,which is somewhat reasonable..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Those hobby shops.......The only one near me is a Ryder's and I quit going when I found the Calendar car series hanging there.......$9.99 apiece!!!!! I informed the guy behind the counter that it was possible to obtain the whole set for about 15 bucks on the bay and asked why the price was so high. He said it was the going rate for the market. I said bullsh*t and haven't been back since.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Went to TRU today, found a bunch of new MONCs, and they put out some Gold series 4, a few from R5 were out. Was able to score a WL Gold Series Muskrat too. Today was a very good day. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
MoparNut360 said:
Nice,I happened to see the muscle gold series cars at a hobby store last week,including the gtx. I believe the price was about :eek: $8 :eek: each...
Sad, but true. A local hobby shop has old X-men for $5.99 and some new (last year) MCUSA for 5.49

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
a case of the gold series showed up at my TRU this week. They looked great and looked to be selling with about 4 missing. They were like $5 something though.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I made the 70 mile trip to visit the two closest ones to me and they're still "Toys R Unavailable" here... :(

And I might add the following were still empy:
3 - Walmarts
2 - Targets
3 - Kmarts

I made the 'rounds'...

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
....nice additions ...especially like the Road Runners....the Gold series GTX is one I have to get..nice to see them available ..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts