Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been hearing all about TRU's getting new stuff in, and I hit a TRU about 10:30 this morning. They had just put out a set of assorted JLs (the new red '71 Road Runner, etc.) and I grabbed a regular version of that Dodge 330. Also saw that they had put out 12 of the new Gold Series cars......

Lo and behold, one of the black Sting Rays was pearly white!!!!!

Oh yeah, this year is gonna be a good one!

Best part of all? Our bud ECchopper - who travels into Rhode island territory from time to time - missed this one in his Cape Cod back yard! :tongue: :lol:

Rob, the manager knew you, and I let him know what a cool guy and great trader you are. :thumbsup:

It's great timing to get back out on the road just as new Johnny's are finally hitting the pegs :)

(Rob, I should be free for a coffee after 10 tomorrow - Weds - if you want to give me a call :wave: )

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
they hit here last week.One of my friends found the dodge 330 wl.
Another guy hit 3 wl`s in Asheville,n.c. ,so they seem to be showing up decent.

Congrats on the awesome score :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats on the score Rich! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
congrats!

side note: is this a TRU exclusive set?
This isnt the one where the WL's were gold also?
And what other cars in this set, haven't seen pics of it yet.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
TheDarkCutlass said:
congrats!

side note: is this a TRU exclusive set?
This isnt the one where the WL's were gold also?
And what other cars in this set, haven't seen pics of it yet.
Chris,
The Muscle Gold Series 4 cars are not TRU exclusives. The WLs in this release are pearl white. The other cars in this release: '70 Boss 429, '64 Dodge 330 Hemi, and the '65 GTO.

The Muscle Gold Series 5 cars are the ones that are gold for the WLs. '69 442, '67 Fairlane GT, '70 GTX, '69 Camaro RS/SS.

Rich, that's a mighty-fine score of a very sweet looking car, I'm sure! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Dave_anto364 said:
Man no wonder i can't find anything! You guys have this personal white lighting war!
You and me both Dave. :cry:

Congrats Rich. Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy. Well, maybe me or Dave. :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts