Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, went to Toys R Us today to find a storage case for some of my models, you know the ones that we all like but don't really want to display all the time or the ones that there is not room for. Yes I am finally reaching that point with my collection.

Anyway I ended up spending close to 50 dollars there and came away with some fantastic additions to my collection.

First up is three HOT WHEELS RACING 2012 MUSCLE Cars that I found that were jumping off the pegs into my hands.

Ford Mustang Cobra

1971 AMC Javelin (my first AMC in my collection)

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When I saw this set on the pegs the only thing that really jumped out at me was the Old No 5.5. I took a closer look at it and saw the Old No. 3 and the Camaro so it jumped into my hands and came home with me.

Old No. 5.5 Fire Dept.(this is the 5th Old No. 5/Old No. 5.5 In My Collection)

Old No. 3

Chevy Camaro Concept

F-Racer

Greased Lightin

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I saw this at TRU today I just had to add it. There is a funny story on this. First of all I love the song "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar. Second of all I was driving from Omaha, Nebraska to St. Louis, Missouri to see my grandparents and got pulled over by a Missouri Patrol Officer for doing 90 in a 55 and ended up loosing my Drivers License for a year over this. (I was actually listening to this son when I got Pulled Over and right now as I make this post. Just wish I could figure out how to post the vid.).

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last two that I added today.

Hot Wheels Sweet Street (HW City Works 2011)

Sting Rod 11 (HW Video Game Heroes 11)

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
TRU is a fun place. UMM..Guess which one is my favorite???

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Hey Diablo, all this talk about "Old Number 5.5" and "Old Number 3".....
What about "Old Number 7"??? :drunk:

:D

Nice haul of some nice goodies! :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts