Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...saw 3 different ones today, VWs, Mopar or No Car, and Muscle Cars USA.

ANybody else see these yet?

Can someone describe the '68 Cuda that's in the Muscle Cars set to me?

Are they putting WLs in these things?

Thanks!

[Inquisitive minds want to know]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T/A Tom said:
So there are whites. The Cuda is a white right?
That's what I'm trying to figure out...I have 2 of these with this 'Cuda(white wheels/white interior)

Anybody else?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Long Arm of the LAW said:
dear lord I hope not

curious as to whats in the mopar or no car set really hope it's not PT crusiers and what are these running $$
No PT Cruisers. Didn't pay to close attention to what was in it though...I know there is a Van, a truck, a '62 Belvedere, not sure what else.

$19.99 ea.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
SiNutt said:
That's what I'm trying to figure out...I have 2 of these with this 'Cuda(white wheels/white interior)

Anybody else?
I'm betting those are whites. How much is the set? $20?

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
SiNutt said:

Anybody else?
Hey SiNutt when you figure out what it is ....If you wanna sell one of them with the white barracuda in it ,send me some mail and I could hook you up with a couple of those Cool Collectables camaros when I get em .Love those barracudas but they're killing me by putting them all in multi-car sets

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
It's a WL I'm afraid. A certain Ebay seller in Hong Kong has had at least two of the Black Mustang WLs for sale (one might still be up now) and he might have had others. Always wonder when WLs are on Ebay and I don't know what series the car was from. Now I know at least on this one!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
ya! that is a nice set, i'll have to pick up a few!:thumbsup: thanks for the pick!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are a Toys R Us exclusive. They cost $19.99. The UPC# is: 090733353719 Item #353-71 Not sure what the TRU SKN# is. I'll scan one the next time I see one in the store.

Has anybody else found these? Does the 68 Cuda have white wheels and interior? [The suspense is killing me, well not really, but I am kinda curious]

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Saw a set at a TRU today. The Cuda had black interior and chrome wheels. Also saw the VW set, no Mopar though.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Saw a set at a TRU today. The Cuda had black interior and chrome wheels. Also saw the VW set, no Mopar though. I'm not going to buy the set for $20+ for just the regular Camaro. Hope to buy a set with the WL Camaro though. With tax it would be $21+ dollars. Many of the cars in the set sell for only $20 or so in WL version on the card.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts