Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
TRINITY(new) Reflex10ss.=What a...

Well I just purchased a new TRINITY Reflex10ss!!In my personal opinion,this has to be the WORST debut of any car ever built!!!I think they are so busy making motor coolers and battery fans with lights ,and not putting any effort in their oval cars,AT ALL!!I think they should have a RECALL on all of the new cars that were sold,and give back double what we paid,for being stupid enough to buy the junk!!!This is probably the reason JOEL quite!!!!!=ALL QUANTITY AND NO QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
10ss

What specifically is bad? The buzz was this car broke an existing record at the first track where it ran. I was thinking of buying???? May need to rethink.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not a Trinity fan,but T.J. and Terry W. were at AJ'S last Saturiday with the new car and it sure look good to me. T.J. ran 19 turn and TQ and won the main going away betting Danny B. Terry TQ and won the
stock class by a lap. Maybe you need to go to the Trinty board and ask for some setup help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ouch - I have one on the way. I was hoping it would be good since it appears very similar to the 1/12 car which has been great... I wanted a KSG but after a couple months of trying I just couldn't find anyone with one in stock ... and I got scared off by the parts supply issues people have. I hope I won't regret my decision...

What specifically is bad about the kit you got? I know they got whooped at the birds... but are there actual issues with the kit quality? Were you missing parts, badly machine parts ... whats the deal?

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
ha hahahah Teery warner did break stock class track record his first time out ... it was at trackside in milwaukee wisconsin... But the car seems to work really well... But there is 0 quality to show for... my buddy had one and the pod doesnt even fit on the chassis.. it actually hitst the chassis.. but not just a little a ton .. the pices overlap... so u have to grind off about 1/8to 1/4 of the grafite just to get the pod to fit.... this is a very very crappy production run of this car... as usual trinity will force the kit upon yah and say ohh well all the team guys had to grind the chassis, but it is still fast.... DONT LET THEM DO IT THIS TIME....... stop the madness..... if i had to base this kit on quality i would say pass on it... but i have seen it work...

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
ohh and i have seen rubber bands with less flex..... this chassis gives the illusion of fiberlass :freak:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Racer X : Can you please let me know specifically what your handeling problems consist of? Maybe myself or one of the other Team Trinity Oval drivers can offer some assistance.

In regards to the performace of this car: I think the results have been vey positive thus far. Trinity has been out of the oval industry for about the last 5 yrs. So give us a little time and I guarantee that we are back on top...

Results so far have concluded of:
2 new stock track records in 3 outtings ( one set @ S&N Trackside (host of the 2003 Nationals) by about 1 second on a track that only consisted of 5 total heat races. Obv. not the same "Fast" Nationals track.
The other @ Aj's raceway in dekalb; Terry Warner was only the 2nd guy in the tracks history to turn a 47 lap run and he did it in fashion 47laps 4:02...

In regards to the performance @ the Snowbirds... Those you can toss out the window. I dont think any of the Trinity Team drivers had 1 clean heat race to speak of. Kinda hard to lay negitive results on that.

I know Trinity Driver Phil Marabla has yeilded some very positive results by Tq'ing and winnng last week by a lap over his respected field.

*** I think in all due respect; you need to give this car a little more then 2 - 3 weeks results before you start jumping on this Bashing Band Wagon.... ***

*** One last thing; If your going to post a negitive comment about something / or someone; Have the decency to sign your "REAL" name @ the bottom otherwise your comments dont hold any merit.

Signed: TJ S. Domark / Team Trinity- TRC

·
Registered
129 Posts
Save your money buy a hyperdrive. Some of the guys that break those records could do it with the car your driving right now.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
"One last thing; If your going to post a negitive comment about something / or someone; Have the decency to sign your "REAL" name @ the bottom otherwise your comments dont hold any merit."

You addresed his comments....So they must have had merit. schmelme is right...well, all but the part about buying a hyperdrive. LOL Just kidding you.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HEY,TJ!!!! Maybe someone should tell you guys NOT to debut a car that has so many flaws,and NO!! you can't throw out the SNOWBIRD results! That IS the BIGGEST race of the year!!!OH,and keep your set up tips! .I sold it already,I will keep my ASSOCIATED car,you know ,the car everybody goes back to,when they try another car!!!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts