Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
This should be a great race to start the summer out! The 13.5 class will certainly make for some good racing and should be the largest class. Then you have the always exciting Late Models, not to mention the speed of the 4300's. The top 4300 cars should be clicking off 5.6's pretty easy once the track comes around.

I think this will be the biggest year of racing at the Triclone in a few years. Lots of new guys coming out and some old racers also.

Dave J and the crew have been doing some work on the track already and guys have already started running some laps, just need some warm weather to get the weekly racing going!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
For the guys planning to come for the big race in July this will be a great tune-up. Hope lots of guys can make it Memorial Weekend!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
20+ guys there today just to practice. Should be some great racing next weekend. I hope everyone can make it!

I might be switching to 4300. Decisions Decisions.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We have decided to make this race this 2 separate days of racing with Fri a practice day.
On Sat , 4 qualifiers and a main. On Sun 3 qualifiers, (maybe 4 if possible).
The entry fee is $15 per day, $25 if you race 2 days. We will start at 1:30.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. Then I don't have a dilema about which class to run! 13.5 one day, 4300 the other day.

I might be able to do Tuesday, but don't count on me.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'll be there both days for some 4300! Track was in good shape yesterday and some fast laps were laid down, a good turnout for a practice day.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
The weather report for the weekend is steadily looking better!

The track is staying really consistent. Practiced last night and the track was still good despite drizzle, pollen, wind and only about 6 guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts