Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok It's Official Be The First To Run On The New Carpet Friday September 25 Racing Starts At 6pm Practice Starts At 11am The First Race Will Be $5.00 So Ken And I Can Work Out The Newest Version Of Rc Scoring Pro

·
Registered
878 Posts
Racing

I believe the racing will remain the same as last year. :wave:

Wednesday = On-road
Saturday = Oval
Sunday = On-road

These are the actual race days. The other days of the week will be for practicing.

What is the consensus for the oval classes for club racing?

10.5 single cell
7.5 single cell :thumbsup:
open mod single cell

21.5 2 cell

What do you local racers think?:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Hey Eli-Me and some of he Indy guys are going to try and make it down a couple times before the BRL race.I sure hope I can get you and some of your buddies to come up and check out the new track I'll managing in Indy.We're a few weeks behind Ken & Doug...we ordered our carpet last week...our lay out will be the same as the Birds with some nice onroad a few days a week.

Ken & I have spoken a few times about a Indiana/Ohio points match up and maybe something like the I74 Classic between our tracks.Just a few thoughts for you guys to think about...we're still 3-4 weeks away from our indoor grand opening(we're still running on the asphalt until we are ready inside).

By the way,congrats on your new sponsor.I told Ken I stoked to know I'm your teammate and glad to know you'll be running his colors.

Take care buddy...and see you soon.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm not local (Lexington, KY) but I plan to visit several times. I think the 13.5 COT or the 10.5 single cell would be my choice. I need to get used to running on a larger track before I try to go too fast. If not, I'll just end up getting in the way.

I know a couple guys that will be coming up that are interested in the 7.5 or open class.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Eli,

I will be down mainly for 7.5 Pro Mod. If I build a 2nd car, I will run Open Mod.

What are you, Monti, and John running?

TMFZ

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Terry,

Right now this coming Saturday John, Dominic, Dugan, Kemp?, Chuck, and my self are going to run 10.5 single cell just so we can get the track up to speed. I think up to the BRL we will run 7.5 so we can get ready for that. After the BRL all I want to do is run Open single cell but I willl have a second car to run 7.5. I am just tired of going slow!

Do you think that you can make it this weekend? I know Fine tune quit maybe bring that Dust Dean guy with you.

Monti

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
BTW the track will open at 11 a.m. on Saturday Ken was rather adamant about the need to sleep and felt 10 was not do able. There may be a change later in the season but for now it looks like it will be like this. I can't wait to see everyone then.

Monti

·
Registered
564 Posts
I am sure there will be a few of us there friday to break the track in.

Monti is used to all that 1/8th nitro on-road HP......spoiled forever!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Monti,

I can’t make it this weekend. I had a dumb A$$ attack and I plugged my receiver pack in backwards. ESC went up in smoke. It has been awhile. LOL. I will try to make it down next weekend and defiantly the weekend before the BRL.

I would like to run open mod once I get a 2nd car.

Terry Z.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts