Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tres - Sells The BEST

I just got 3 GM 3 motors from Tres. came exactly as he posted (cut comm. new brushes). They are great motors and the best price

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I bought a transponder off of Tres and have to say he couldn't be any better of a trader. He had a bit of trouble getting them in from Holland and called to explain the situation, he could have just sent an email and I would have been fine by that. I wouldnt hesitate to make a deal with Tres anytime.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Tres is the man!

I did a deal with tres on friday and received my transponder today(monday). Tres is one of hobbytalks finest by far! Thanks Will

·
Registered
319 Posts
Tres: A+++ Trader

Worked out a personal transponder deal with Tres. I rate him A+++, fast delivery, sends tracking email and great packing. I would deal with him again in a New York second.
Thanks again Tres!!!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Tres = Excellent face plates

Hey guys, if you looking for face plates Tre's is the man. I called him up last week and told him what I wanted on them. He sent samples through email and did just as I had requested. They came out awesome. Thanks for the great work Tre's

ROB MURDOCK,
MURDOCK R/C & PERFORMANCE

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'll have to second that, Tres did some work for me a few months ago and the work was outstanding. Then he came out with the lightplate and I just sent the money no questions asked. Good work Tres :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Tres.......GREAT TRADER A+++++++++++

Just completed a deal with this fine fellow and could not be happier!

Item exactly as claimed, great communication and fast shipping.

Don't hesitate doing business with him :):)

BTW.... very unique packaging! LOL

Lennydude

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tres is awesome

I just recently bought a pit wizard from Tres and it came lightning fast and it practically looks brand new. Thanks a lot Tres I look forward to doin business again.

Thanks again

DJ Mansfield

1 - 20 of 25 Posts