Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tres - Sells The BEST

I just got 3 GM 3 motors from Tres. came exactly as he posted (cut comm. new brushes). They are great motors and the best price

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
I bought a transponder off of Tres and have to say he couldn't be any better of a trader. He had a bit of trouble getting them in from Holland and called to explain the situation, he could have just sent an email and I would have been fine by that. I wouldnt hesitate to make a deal with Tres anytime.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Tres is the man!

I did a deal with tres on friday and received my transponder today(monday). Tres is one of hobbytalks finest by far! Thanks Will

·
Registered
319 Posts
Tres: A+++ Trader

Worked out a personal transponder deal with Tres. I rate him A+++, fast delivery, sends tracking email and great packing. I would deal with him again in a New York second.
Thanks again Tres!!!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Tres = Excellent face plates

Hey guys, if you looking for face plates Tre's is the man. I called him up last week and told him what I wanted on them. He sent samples through email and did just as I had requested. They came out awesome. Thanks for the great work Tre's

ROB MURDOCK,
MURDOCK R/C & PERFORMANCE

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'll have to second that, Tres did some work for me a few months ago and the work was outstanding. Then he came out with the lightplate and I just sent the money no questions asked. Good work Tres :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Tres.......GREAT TRADER A+++++++++++

Just completed a deal with this fine fellow and could not be happier!

Item exactly as claimed, great communication and fast shipping.

Don't hesitate doing business with him :):)

BTW.... very unique packaging! LOL

Lennydude

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tres is awesome

I just recently bought a pit wizard from Tres and it came lightning fast and it practically looks brand new. Thanks a lot Tres I look forward to doin business again.

Thanks again

DJ Mansfield

1 - 20 of 25 Posts