Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found 4 Trend Syndicate cars at the flea market today. I haven't heard of these. They are a little larger than HWs or JLs. All 4 have 2002 dates on the base. The first thing I noticed when I picked one up is the weight and they have a lot of detail. They have a metal body and base with rubber tires. They are a Toyota Celica GT, Acura RSX Type S, Honda Civic S1 and a Lexus IS 300. I'm sorry about no pics but I'm not at home. You can search EBay for pics.
Does anyone know much about these?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I saw the 350Z and A COKE TREND car on EBAY just now. I never heard of them but they they look pretty cool. Oh by the way I remember what AMC cars I have stowed away. There are four redline AMX's I believe they are spectra flames and Chrome. I got them from joining the Hotwheels collectors club I think a few years back all are mint and unopened in protective blisters.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I remember seeing those Trend Syndicate castings at Walmart at the peak of the tuner craze. I believe that they were priced in the range of two or three bucks, but I can't remember the exact price. Better examples of most of the castings were readily available from Jada and Muscle Machines' tuner line, so these didn't sell well.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the 350Z and A COKE TREND car on EBAY just now. I never heard of them but they they look pretty cool. Oh by the way I remember what AMC cars I have stowed away. There are four redline AMX's I believe they are spectra flames and Chrome. I got them from joining the Hotwheels collectors club I think a few years back all are mint and unopened in protective blisters.
I have the red and blue RLC AMXs from EBay buys. I wil get more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts