Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys it time for a new bullring,The bullring has a new owner and the bullring is being fix , they are redoing the floor and putting down some CARPET.Hope to see everone this indoor season for some good short track racing.

The bullring we be running TOUR rule and the class's will be 13.5 1 cell,17.5 1 cell and sk.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trax 70 we be having a swap meet sat 26th.. Their will be racing also for the oval.There will be somebody their to cook food for everone...Their will be 8.00 fee for the swap meet..Any questions ask....The swap meet is for everybody with rc related stuff...(oval,offroad,onroad,drag cars,crawlers,anything)

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
May be the last shot of any records for the White Monster for 2009 and a chance to sell some gear before going indoors. Track is fast and records are made to be broken. 3 cars to make a class,,,,,, any one for a shot at mod again??????????? I here there will be a couple of sat/sun races to end the season.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
May be the last shot of any records for the White Monster for 2009 and a chance to sell some gear before going indoors. Track is fast and records are made to be broken. 3 cars to make a class,,,,,, any one for a shot at mod again??????????? I here there will be a couple of sat/sun races to end the season.
Unfortunately I'm not going to make it. Wish I had a good chassis to use, then maybe I would. lol.

Chuck

·
Registered
636 Posts
Come on Chuck, you must attend. Maybe you'll be more competitive racing the L3 - "Coffee-Pot Edition"? Either way, you won't be able to crack your own chassis... j/k.

·
Registered
34 Posts
first thing is L3 dont crack,if i didnt crack it ,it cant be cracked,think i might have the record for most crashes lol,gw i did get one hard case receiver packs from lefthander

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm not going to make it tomorrow. Going to take the kid to the movies. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the swap either. I'll be heading to Dover.

Really looking forward to the indoor season (no rain outs).

Chuck

·
Registered
636 Posts
Chucker,

I will be in Dover as well... You day-tripping or camping? I'll be there Thursday til Monday camping in Lot 10 (where all the crack-heads are).

Fun fun tomorrow though... You taking the boy to see Michael Moore's "Capitalism"?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
georgew123 said:
I will be in Dover as well... You day-tripping or camping?
I'm just day-tripping it. A buddy has season tickets in turn 1.

georgew123 said:
I'll be there Thursday til Monday camping in Lot 10 (where all the crack-heads are).
Sounds both charming and fitting all at the same time :thumbsup:

georgew123 said:
Fun fun tomorrow though... You taking the boy to see Michael Moore's "Capitalism"?
Almost. They are both fictional, full of fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) and contains at least 1 meatball. It's "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". :wave:

Chuck

1 - 20 of 45 Posts