Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Racing this season will be on an alternating schedule of Friday nights and Sundays. This worked out really well for us our first season so were going to try it again. A warm-up run will be held on Sunday April 15th and the Sunday series will start on April 29th. Depending on the weather were going to have a warm-up for the Friday night series on May 4th and the Friday night series will start on May 11th. Classes for this season will be:

4 Cell Stock: Any 4300 battery or less, Any Roar approved 27t Stock motor.
4 Cell Spec Truck; Spec motor, Spec Battery, F-brush. You can also use Deans connectors if you want. (I am :p ).

We will also run any other class that has an interest of 3 or more racers, like brushless 13.5 or 4300, IROC, or anything else that goes in circles. Any questions please post. I can't wait to go outdoors!!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
charlie,
i am shocked brock didnt start this thread like 2 or 3 weeks ago

cya soon buddy

hi brock :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Me and JBR boys will be down for some cap racing action. I actually have a ton of laps on that track, 4-5 years ago we were driving down from Mass. almost every weekend to tame the monster. Dont have my cap tire deal anymore, brock save a good set of scrubs for me or at least hook us up on the tire combo.

Nothing like cap racing on the banks, bring the dustpan and sweep em up!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
bologna said:
hey jim are you going to grow a set and run some caps this summer??????????????????

Brock, Geo and I talked about it, not sure, fridays are out for me, and sundays....depends on the weekends with the Mill? Geo is going to try and make all the Dirtoval.com races, so that may take away most of all the other sundays. We'll see though, you just never know when we might show up!

Later, Jim

1 - 20 of 149 Posts