Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
them are alright trailers for ones you can buy in the store, You need to desperately put some different wheels on them. Other then that you have some nice looking cars. and you match them up real nice.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Those trailers are made, I believe, by Maisto under a few different names, and I've found most of mine at KB Toys. They run between .69 and a buck, I've got maybe a half dozen of them. They definitely need a wheel swap, that's for sure, and that was always my intention "someday" :p

I actually just sent one off to Trailer King Big John, just for giggles :tongue:
(he'll prolly turn it into a masterpiece!)

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I have a Big jon trailer that I treasure - Holding a Stupidsqurrell PIP no less! I also have a fifth wheel trailer Ford F-350 combo from Ertl. The Fifth wheel came in a farm set.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The trailer is from a cheapy brand diecast they sell at Walgreens in Houston area for 2 for $1.00. The ford pick ups I also found at Walgreens, they are made by Yatming and were $2.99 ea. they have a plastic base but are overall pretty nice models.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Great pics, elseis66! :thumbsup: Hey, utility trailer, utility wheels.

I noticed you have that gorgeous '56 Bel Air vert w/ continental kit. I recently acquired one in a trade with oldmopargerry. A true blue beauty. (the car, NOT Gerry! :drunk: )

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
Great pics, elseis66! :thumbsup: Hey, utility trailer, utility wheels.

I noticed you have that gorgeous '56 Bel Air vert w/ continental kit. I recently acquired one in a trade with oldmopargerry. A true blue beauty. (the car, NOT Gerry! :drunk: )
OMG is a beauty ...... he's just not blue (well, not very often, I hope!)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I've also been into trailers lately. Trailers for cars, boats, or caravan trailers for camping, horse trailers or house trailers. Most items like this are Matchbox or like the JL Bassin USA (for boats). I wish more were made by the diecast companies instead of just making the same old cars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts