Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Mother of Pearl! I have had so many trades and sells and buys the last few weeks, I can hardly keep track of them! I think I got it straight now. Thanks to everybody helping me with my collection of Muscle Cars. I'm still on the lookout so let me know what you got! If anybody came up with a 442 that fit AFX I'd be in heaven!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol

Dave, I think that it's at the end of the rainbow with Toto!!.....or those other two creatures.
Those are Collard Peckeries! They are not pigs. They are decendants of Hippos. LOL Here I'll show everyone!

That's outside my store yesterday morning!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heck no! There are no loaded weapons allowed in the park. We just look at them an chuckle.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I agree Johnny.

However it's ood to have fun with things that are unusual for most of us. Shows imagination.

Now , getting back to the trading topic.

I think it's great that we can trade here online without the hassle of e-bay etc. Many times they are too much to deal with for trading slot cars.

The only good thing is that if your a collector you might find that special find on E-Bay. Might find it here as well.

By the way , I need the doors from a 1/25th scale Revell 40 Willys Coupe kit.

Gonzo

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I agree Johnny.

However it's ood to have fun with things that are unusual for most of us. Shows imagination.

Now , getting back to the trading topic.

I think it's great that we can trade here online without the hassle of e-bay etc. Many times they are too much to deal with for trading slot cars.

The only good thing is that if your a collector you might find that special find on E-Bay. Might find it here as well.

By the way , I need the doors from a 1/25th scale Revell 40 Willys Coupe kit.

Gonzo
No sooner do we get back on topic but, the thread dies!

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Wot?

Stay on topic...? Shirely yoo jest!

Them lil' mini hippo snausage thingies look tasty...what'll ya take in trade for one?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lil Mini Hippo Snausage Thingies!

Wot?

Stay on topic...? Shirely yoo jest!

Them lil' mini hippo snausage thingies look tasty...what'll ya take in trade for one?
That's hilarious! This morning they were back! This one wanted to drive but he doesn't have a license yet. I'll take all your Shelbys and Yenkos for him.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stop! My cheeks are sore! (The ones on my face) (No, wait a minute....the ones on each side of my nose, No, the ones...I give up!)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts