Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the (HW) Whites Guide Mustangs(white no hole in bp - plastic piece stuck on back of card with hole for hanging on pegs) for trade. I am looking for THs from 2004 and the porsche from 2003. I will trade 1 for 1 . I would also like to get some of the truckin america trucks ( WL ) series -02 .I'll trade 2 for 1 wl. I will be bringing some to the lightning fest this year as well if anyone wants to do some trading there,I will have other things to trade as well . I can also get some of the W Guide gt 90 but these have a hole in the bp to hang on the peg. Send me an e-mail on what you have to trade or how many mustangs you are interested in so I can bring enough with me . Thanks Chuck Coakley on GTR. :thumbsup:

see you on Saturday morning ,will also be at the fest dinner.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts