Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I scored a few nice ones.

This Greenlight is my first Greenlight ever and will be for a long time because the only way to buy them is online from Australia (too keep the shipping cost under control).

Here is the evil question: do you guys know what it's worth and what the limitation is worldwide? I don't want to sell it, it's just for my records.

I visited a friend who liked a few of my Star Trek DVDs. So I suggested a trade. Here is what I got:

The Focus isn't that pretty but it has the old Matchbox suspension and I'm a sucker for that. Glad the Cortina still has his box too. Not in the best condition and the very common green version but my first, so yup. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Excellent choice for a Greenlight. I have only one greenlight, myself, simply because no one close to me carries them.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Wow. Nice GL. I've never seen anything like that boxed version. I cannot imagine it being anywhere near common. I've never seen anyone selling one before.
You may have a certain AMX fan drooling as well on that one.

I like the old MB too. Sweet scores for a few DVDs. Does your friend like Spongebob and Disney Princesses or Barbie? Cause have I got a deal for him. Lol

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I like your cars since I am partial to AMC's and also love them Fords. I am into vintage so the ford is really cool to me. You even got a Focus, how cool is that. You did very well with these

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I am partial to AMCs too.....surprised! I haven't bought any of those Javelins yet. Right now I am saving the money from my EBay sales for two side mirrors for my 1:1 AMX. I've only found one place the reproduces them. Two chrome, with the drivers side being remote are about $450.... OUCH
Hey Jingle!! If you have any AMCs for trade that I don't have maybe we can work a swap.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I think I may have some AMX's I would have have to search for them. If I find them and you need one and you have an extra Gremlin maybe we can make a trade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts