Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just talked to Mr. Scotty Ernst and Trackside will be hosting 2 oval races prior to the Novak BRL Finals/Tour race #3 in March.

February 6th, Saturday doors open @8am racing @ 2pm. 3 rounds and Mains

2nd race TBA

$15 Entry Fee
Track is somewhere around a 200ft runline with the best announcing in the business! So come on out have some fun and get some practice for the Novak BRL finals & All Star Shootout/Tour race #3 being held March 12,13,14th.:wave:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks Hays for getting this thread going. I have been working to get some dates set for our indoor season for your oval guys and we have a couple set. Of course everyone knows we are hosting the BRL finals here at Trackside on March12,13,14 2010 and I am very excited to be hosting it. It has been along time since we have had a big oval event at Trackside and it will be great to have one again.

The dates we have will give everyone a couple of chances to get some laps in on the big oval. I do know that this is surrounding the week of Snowbirds, but I did not have many choices of weekends to do this with my schedule as I really want to be here for the event.

I look forward to hosting these events and thanks to Lefthander RC for helping again with oval this year at Trackside.

Merry Christmas and see you guys in Jan.

Thanks
Scotty

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
This Sat, Feb 6th is the Oval race.
We will run the following classes and more if there is interest:
BRL COT, any tires and BRL approved ESC's and software no Tekin 203
10.5 BRL rules
7.5 if there are enough guys
1/10 scale sliders, stock tires, 17.5 motors
If there are any other classes, post them here.
This will be good warm-up race for the BRL Finals in March

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
What is the run line for oval and what kinda roll-out are the 13.5 COT guys looking at running? Thanks jason
It will be the first time running COT there. Be the first time running any one cell stuff for that matter. We'll all be learning Saturday!!

Me & Danny in for Saturday. 10.5 for sure, and prob cherry pick the COT class too!! :hat: ;)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Cody and I will be there for 10.5, no cherry pickin here !!!!!! LOL:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Ahhhhh, my friend,THE POST. Jamie, Buck and I are working on some special deflection devices.
The track will be open for Oval practice Thurs night & Fri, however pit space will be tight because of Off-road racing, but there will space available. $7.00 practice fee. How many guys want to come for practice Fri? Lets get the groove going and you know you can't count on me to get it in the correct spot!!
The classes for sure will be:
13.5 COT any tires, BRL rules
21.5 TriClone spec rules
10.5 BRL rules
Super Birds VTA. Not sure of the rules, but if you race it, I'm sure you know them.
Any other classes, LMK
Track opens at 8:00 AM Sat, racing at 2:00
Hope to see you all then.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts