Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally we used it last sunday and we all had blast.. It was 4 by 11 and now its 4 b 15 much much better.. i always want 4 by 16 but one foot short.. its faster and lots of fun.. i got rubber borders on, net on outside of track - they really help - always catching the cars without damage (the net is plastic) now only left is nail down the tracks and paint the rest. the rack where 2 monitors are there are lapcounters that way everyone can see. this new software by trakmate windows is alot of fun. its tyco 4 lane track. i have 8 wall warts 2 per lane. we run mostly lifelike, tyco , srt and few g plus.

dont ask me about the orange track - smile.. some of you know why i have it and i am still looking for more tyco/mattel orange straight tracks..

you will see pic of my son toby yelling at cars - boy... i dont know if its his tantrum or just a lousy marshall? LOL.. he is 23 months old and he did play but prefer to pull the trigger all the way jeez.. LOL..

http://home.comcast.net/~darkhawk/custom/track.JPG

Enjoy.
Wes

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Last Christmas, Tuesday Morning stores were having close-out sales on the orange/blue Tyco sets. Maybe KBtoys.com may have some left.

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dlw said:
Last Christmas, Tuesday Morning stores were having close-out sales on the orange/blue Tyco sets. Maybe KBtoys.com may have some left.

ahhh i ll check it out. thanks for the info.

Wes

·
Registered
806 Posts
Wes - Looks like your little marshall is yelling at the other marshalls to do a better job. Or, he is telling his Daddy that he can take that exit turn faster.

Either way, you will have a lot of pint-sized supervision.

Jim

·
Registered
414 Posts
No looks like he's pointing at the Gordon cars and and

"saying it's bad enough having to deal with one Gordon car car but two, it's just not fair".

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tycoarm said:
No looks like he's pointing at the Gordon cars and and

"saying it's bad enough having to deal with one Gordon car car but two, it's just not fair".
LOL... you know when you drive your car near him and every time he tried to catch it we pull trigger on and off that way he never catch them thats why he got mad we all were laughing..

Wes

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T-jetjim said:
Wes - Looks like your little marshall is yelling at the other marshalls to do a better job. Or, he is telling his Daddy that he can take that exit turn faster.

Either way, you will have a lot of pint-sized supervision.

Jim

LOLOLOLOL

Wes

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Diggin' the track AND the rugger, Wes! Hey, what cars were in that orange and blue set? Wouldn't have been a blue 55 nomad, eh?

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
joez870 said:
Diggin' the track AND the rugger, Wes! Hey, what cars were in that orange and blue set? Wouldn't have been a blue 55 nomad, eh?
i have no idea.. i never saw the track cover - i just asked around for orange tracks.

Wes

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
yep Joe, the chrome blue nomad and chrome yellow twin mill, and Wes, I use to race with a guy who would yell just like your son. Sometimes even snatch up his cars and run out the house bitchin, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts