Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
toy r us opened in my local mall recently. its been open for at least a week. i decided to go take a look today not expecting to find much. WRONG!!!!! i found the bat, mars rover, 70 mach 1, custom 71 el camino, surf crate th, ranchero th and chevelle ss wagon hidden super. my first hidden super! left the store with a big smile.

·
Registered
739 Posts
yup.that is the only local one left.the other is way out near Idrive.
There's also the fairly new one in Waterford Lakes. Kinda far from you though. I have never really had any luck with any of them. And I am very rarely over by the mall. That's why I hit the ones when I'm on the road. I had a feeling the mall Toys R Us was a hot spot. Alot of collectors, or whatever you want to call them, in the Orlando area!:wave:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
There's also the fairly new one in Waterford Lakes. Kinda far from you though. I have never really had any luck with any of them. And I am very rarely over by the mall. That's why I hit the ones when I'm on the road. I had a feeling the mall Toys R Us was a hot spot. Alot of collectors, or whatever you want to call them, in the Orlando area!:wave:
more scummers than collectors unfortunalty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts