Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here they are side by side. The HW is a bit bigger all the way around maybe closer to 1:60 versus the MB at 1:67. The HW is a good and heavy casting.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The 4Runner looks a little too narrow, but the pickup's roof looks a little too tall (might be due to the window visor/shade things).

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
NICE! :thumbsup:

Trying to find the truck with no luck yet.

I like 'em both, but I really really REALLY wish everyone would make their cars the same scale :tongue:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Agreed TG, it'd make life easier. I'm pretty picky about that stuff too, especially when they're sitting next to each other.

Hoping they pop up here soon. Some stores still have 2011 releases (even saw a few Olds 442 H/Os hanging) and some stores are cleared out pretty quickly.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Agreed TG, it'd make life easier. I'm pretty picky about that stuff too, especially when they're sitting next to each other.

Hoping they pop up here soon. Some stores still have 2011 releases (even saw a few Olds 442 H/Os hanging) and some stores are cleared out pretty quickly.
Yep, I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time finding any of the Hot Ones I'm after. I don't know if it's just because my local stores have poor stock, or the local collectors are buying up all the ones I'm after before I can find em. Still haven't spotted a Honda CRX, and now the Toyota pickup and soon the Supra..... that's when friends come in handy! :lol:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I found a few CRXs, not sure if they're still there. Next time I'll check for you, if you'd like.
Thanks, but I think I may have one coming my way by Saturday. I'm working a car show on that day and a buddy will be there with a large assortment of Japanese cars for sale. If that fails, I may be in touch with you though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Here they are side by side. The HW is a bit bigger all the way around maybe closer to 1:60 versus the MB at 1:67. The HW is a good and heavy casting.
As soon as I get me one, I'll take some pix and compare it to a Majorette and a Guisval (which both have similar looking trucks). ;)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i really need that toyota truck so i can make it like marty mcfly's from the back to the future movies...will go great with my time machine delorean i have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts