Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that NASCAR is going to add some Japanise model to his current float of cars, can we add some too? I think is time for a change ...also we need a model of THE CAR OF TOMRROW, don't you think? it will add some variety to this oooold bodies that you're using now, i think this, will revitalize your sport. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IS THIS THE FIRTS POST OF 2007 :hat:

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
camery body would be nice but the COT no that is one ugly body plus qsac would have to have another class for it do to difference in areo i am still wondering what it will do in 10th scale

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
If someone has the dough to fork out for the molds, I'm sure the body suppliers will pull them :)

Fact is, you might get ro run a Toyota body one to two years before QSAC goes to the COT body style. :( I don't see anyone spending several thousand for a mold that is a year out from being obsolete by nascar standards.

Nevertheless, as I type there probably is someone submitting a toyota body to QSAC for approval...LOL

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I can see that COT Body after 1 hit in Frt-end. Pack your stuff and go to the house,cause that thing will be in peices. Just my 02 worth.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
I hope r/c stays away from the COT design, at least until NASCAR comes to it's senses and drops the idea, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts