Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my hand painted plastic 1:32 scale American Civil War soldiers.

Confederate Artillery Battery No.3

·
Registered
469 Posts
What no one interested anymore? and to think I was gonna bring out the 4,000+ strong Army I have Equipment and all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
General go to Youtube and type in DNDRACE there are three stop motion vids. 2 are of armymen and one on 1/64th scale racing. no sound to them though. I will post more pics. shortly.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I like collecting some of the old MPC stuff..

Here's some pieces I have.

Unlike the very nice looking pieces you guys posted, I can let my

3 yo granddaughter play with mine..:)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
General go to Youtube and type in DNDRACE there are three stop motion vids. 2 are of armymen and one on 1/64th scale racing. no sound to them though. I will post more pics. shortly.
Found it:

Classic. Terrible spelling :D but I loved it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I would do more but I'm overseas doing the real thing so once I get back I'll do more. I picked up about another 1000 1/35th plastic armymen. and more planes just before I deployed.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would do more but I'm overseas doing the real thing so once I get back I'll do more. I picked up about another 1000 1/35th plastic armymen. and more planes just before I deployed.:thumbsup:
Hey I'm ex military myself.

3 years in the Australian Regular Army. :)

Thank you for your service. :wave:

·
Registered
799 Posts
I am 42 years old when I was 4 my mom ordered a box of green plastic army men out of the back of a comic book, there must of been at least 200 pieces of them. One day she was boiling a huge pot of water on the stove, and I can vividly remember pulling a chair to the stove and dumping the whole box in the pot.:freak: I will never forget the mess it made, and I will definately never forget how mad my mom was :mad: But thats my story on how I defeated 200 army men at age 4:tongue:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am 42 years old when I was 4 my mom ordered a box of green plastic army men out of the back of a comic book, there must of been at least 200 pieces of them. One day she was boiling a huge pot of water on the stove, and I can vividly remember pulling a chair to the stove and dumping the whole box in the pot.:freak: I will never forget the mess it made, and I will definately never forget how mad my mom was :mad: But thats my story on how I defeated 200 army men at age 4:tongue:
I remember those 300 or 400 odd piece sets from the back of comic books. I always wanted one. The pictures looked so awesome! :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
were they the flat type or were they regular Armymen. I turned 40 and I have a force that could take over a back yard or two. my addition added 8 more C130s up to 11 planes now. 10 new style tanks more armored cars. Hummv's etc. :thumbsup: Can't wait to get home and start up more episodes of Army Men Tan vs Green series.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts