Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
I am 42 years old when I was 4 my mom ordered a box of green plastic army men out of the back of a comic book, there must of been at least 200 pieces of them. One day she was boiling a huge pot of water on the stove, and I can vividly remember pulling a chair to the stove and dumping the whole box in the pot.:freak: I will never forget the mess it made, and I will definately never forget how mad my mom was :mad: But thats my story on how I defeated 200 army men at age 4:tongue:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am 42 years old when I was 4 my mom ordered a box of green plastic army men out of the back of a comic book, there must of been at least 200 pieces of them. One day she was boiling a huge pot of water on the stove, and I can vividly remember pulling a chair to the stove and dumping the whole box in the pot.:freak: I will never forget the mess it made, and I will definately never forget how mad my mom was :mad: But thats my story on how I defeated 200 army men at age 4:tongue:
I remember those 300 or 400 odd piece sets from the back of comic books. I always wanted one. The pictures looked so awesome! :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
were they the flat type or were they regular Armymen. I turned 40 and I have a force that could take over a back yard or two. my addition added 8 more C130s up to 11 planes now. 10 new style tanks more armored cars. Hummv's etc. :thumbsup: Can't wait to get home and start up more episodes of Army Men Tan vs Green series.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.