Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help!!!

I'm in desperate need of a back issue of Toy Cars and Models Magazine.
I don't the issue # or year. It has a story about Bob Beers and his Aurora slot car collection.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Mr.Stubbs said:
Please help!!!

I'm in desperate need of a back issue of Toy Cars and Models Magazine.
I don't the issue # or year. It has a story about Bob Beers and his Aurora slot car collection.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might have that one. I will check Monday. I can't remember if I have the Beers one or just one on T-jets.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Magazine

Are you sure its not Collecting Toys (History, Nostalgia, Values) Magazine - Feb. 1996 Issue?

Article Title- No end is sight: The Beers Aurora Collection

If so , I have that issue. Would you like a scan of the article?
(I won't sell the mag).

(I'm near Detroit.)

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually I'm not sure. It could be Collecting Toys. I'm really looking for a hard copy of the magazine. I had a copy from a freind and accidentally threw it out with the trash. Doh!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I have COLLECTING TOYS Feb 1996. On the cover it says "Aurora Slot Cars, No End in Sight" the index says "The Bob Beers Aurora Collection". I can't scan it, but I can certainly send you a copy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts