Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOTE: This is a reminder for myself regarding a transaction made with Scotty Fisk (Tourque565656)re: some Silva Shocks that are supposed to be coming my way.

This post is not negative or positive in anyway. Until I receive something, or not receive something, that will determine the outcome of my post and feedback at this time.

10/27 - Payment was sent via Paypal.
10/28 - Verified if payment was recived.
10/29 - Email from you saying you were sick, parts will be sent in the AM.
10/31 - Follow up regarding if pacakge was sent. No response.
11/02 - Follow up regarding if package was sent. Posted on a OvalMaseter
forum and you responded that package was sent.
11/04 - 4 days still no package received (if items was sent on 10/29~10/30)
11/05 - You PMd me that your g/f sent the package, but you are at OvalMasters this week/end.
11/05 - Deal made to send different shocks + extra item to make up diff.
Not particularly thrilled about the "side deal", but will accept extra items to make up for the time wait.
11/06 - if item not received today, Scott will send out "new deal" items.
11/06 - USPS Mailman arrived, no package... requested that SOMETHING be sent ASAP via PM
11/07 - items sent from ovalmasters.. awaiting package..
This deal/transaction is still pending... will follow up Monday for refund and or if side deal items were sent.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
11/09 a package showed up in the mail late today. (USPS came late according to wife). I'll let you know what I got as far as the deal was to "correct" the problem. Unfortunately I know I didn't get what was the original deal, but if it makes up for it, and it is in good condition, shouldnt be a problem.

I'll know after I get home tonight and I'll post the update.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
note: item was sent with delivery confirmation. i wonder why the ORIGINAL packge was never sent with any delivery confirmation.

received items but of course not the items (PO's fault? Sender's fault? We'll never know..) i had originally paid for.
but in light, i got something of lower quality similar items and some extra stuff to make up for the difference
i will call it even, and post neutral.

i am neither angry or excited... it is what is is. i have nothing else to say.

thank you, i will consider this matter closed.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Spoke with post office today original items were delivered!! But instead of arguing over 24 dollars sent another set of shocks plus additional center shock and shock mount to make him happy so my question is where is the original shocks that were delivered???

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
When was it delivered according to your PO? What was the tracking number, that should give us an idea......

Original items were never delievered unfortunately and/or never got to my mailbox. What was the tracking number for the package your G/F sent? Give me the original tracking number and we'll see where it was delivered.... never got them unfortunately. I hope they didn't get lost in the mail.

FYI: Here is the info from the package you sent on Saturday 11/7 it got here in 2 days, so the same shoulda been said for the other package more or less +/- 1~2 days.

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 0330 0000 6646 4101
Class: First-Class Mail® Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™ Status: Delivered

Your item was delivered at 9:10 AM on November 9, 2009 in XXXLAND, CA 91040.
Delivered, November 09, 2009, 9:10 am, XXXLAND, CA 91040
Processed through Sort Facility, November 08, 2009, 11:06 pm, XXXTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Acceptance, November 07, 2009, 11:36 am, XXXENEVILLE, TN 37743

I am willing to help you find that package... and heck if it shows up, I'll throw your other items back in the mail to you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I sent Silva shocks, and I did not get delivery confirmation. He said he did not receive the $24 shocks. I sent out another set of shocks and a tamya center shock and darkside mount to make it up. He still feels he did not get his moneys worth! I got screwed and took it like man to make it right!!

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This is nothing about "taking it like a man". What ever would posses you to say that is beyond me.

I didn't say I didn't get my moneys worth.. I said I didn't get the same quality items... you cant compare two older Associated side shocks to Silva shocks. Also, I would have never even bought from you based on your negative feedback in the past, but I neglected to check. Whatever.

PS, you didnt send me a tamiya shock, you sent me a HPI center shock, two used associated shocks that really have no value and had one bent shaft but I didn't even say that now did I, I just ignored it, and tossed the shocks into "never use" pile ... and a darkside shock mount... wow.

I gave you a positive feedback... in light of all things. There never was an argument, I just kept email'ing and PM'ing you asking where my items were. You said they were sent, then you said you got sick, and that your GF sent them.. after the fact that I was still waiting... in light of all things, I even gave you benefit of the doubt because you were at the OvalMasters. Remember, you were the one that hardly answered my emails until I posted on the OvalMasters forum, asking for the status on the items that you shipped to me.

Also, how can you tell me that the Post Office said it was delivered when you said it was paid with a CC and no tracking. The post office is not that smart. They can't say something was delivered without any type of delivery confirmation.

I am sorry that the post office lost your items in the mail, but I never received them. If you did pay by credit card (which you said your GF paid for by CC), I am sure you can file a claim and get your money back or something from the post office.

I still stand, that if the original items EVER ship or show up at my doorstep, I will ship back your old items back to you.

I've done TONS of trades, sales, buys here... don't start please.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I am just curious where those Silva shocks are that the post office said was delivered that is all. So I sent a set of silva shocks a set of associated shocks and yes it was a yaminya shock and a center shock mount for 24 bucks :) If its a simple case of they lost them I apologize! I really do I just have a bad taste in my mouth from this!!

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yaminya? tamiya? no it was a HPI shock.. purple top, silver threaded body.. white bladder inside.....

but how could the post office say it was delivered without delivery confirmation?

i would like you to find your items as well... or see it show up.

i am not mad at anyone, but feel sorry you lost the items in the mail...

like i said i gave you positive for making it up.. to your best abilities, but like i said.. case closed on my end. i hope you get your parts back (im sure you put a return addy? maybe there wasnt enough postage and it got sent back?) or.. its lost sitting under a bin somewhere.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
spoke to mits last night.this is a guy who is juggling a lot of stuff right now and to be burned by some lowlife is beyond belief.i think you should make this right by sending him what he paid for,even if you need to buy him 2 new SILVA shocks and send them priorty.this needs to be taken care of this week.
dave werner

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dave... thanks. its allright. i have come to terms and have accepted the stuff that he sent me... and will put this behind me now. its *only* 24$ like he said.. and its not worth worrying about.

personally, i feel bad that *he* lost his items by the USPS, but he corrected it by sending me some other stuff. like i said.. it wasn't what i wanted, but at least its something. i do hope scotty fisk finds his stuff from the usps.

we'll just let it lay for now... i appreciate the concern dave. much appreciated.

bdkesling.. hehe interesting post.

i;ll be closing this thread. i appreciate all your concerns.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.