Hobbyist Forums banner

1541 - 1554 of 1554 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK . lets recap. Hey lets get the nitro guys out racing.. Cool we worked it out they can race.......ummmmmm hey WTF happen to the lay out. they changed it . Wow if I was racing the road course in the middle of a series I believe that would piss me off. I agree with Dave I think the lanes are way wide enough. If you can't get your Nitro through there then maybe you should drive something that can handle a little better .....like ELEC. Touring car :jest: B

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Good run Nitro guys...it was a blast to watch you all run. That 15 minute main rolling starts, pit stops, cars wrecking, running out of fuel...it was almost like the real thing...Congrats to Charlie Brown TQ & Win....but we know better right Bubba...fix the leak...I am seriously thinking about racing with you guys...hmm you think a new motor is on the way....

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,544
Uhhhhhhhh?

I've got gas! Well kind of anyway, I have a nitro TC3 I could play with too. Nice thing about nitro racing is never having to wait for your batteries to peak.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Yea, sometimes I kinda miss trading my RS4 for another TC3....oh well, I still have the XXX-NT.....not like it matters lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
thanks fellas for letting us run on your track.i have to get a new fuel tank somebody hit me and craked it about a inch long. gas went strait threw the tank and on the ground and tires it wanted to do donuts so bad. cant wait to run again . so get your nitros out and get them ready for next month.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
No....now its our (electric & nitro) track. Image when the word gets out that there is a permanent on-road electric/nitro track in NE Florida...maybe the t-maxx type guys might brush off the dust on their and come out....

Hey Butts (tm) you serious about running that nitro TC3....I have a RTR nitro tc3 and want to give it a shot with the big boys... :p

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
the nirto guys did a good gjob of changing the track without changing it to much. and I think it was pretty cool that the layout the came up with had alot of speed and breaking points.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,551
Me serious?

rcgen said:
Hey Butts (tm) you serious about running that nitro TC3....I have a RTR nitro tc3 and want to give it a shot with the big boys... :p
Eugene, Yeah I may bring it out someday. It's actually my oldest sons but I really dont think he'd care. It's a pure unmolested, all original older RTR but it works ok. Maybe I'll even swap out the slower than snail poop steering servo for a faster than snail poop one. Hmm? Two speeds are'nt really all that much and I have some spare threaded shock body's too. Oh no thats all I need is another race car.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,553
Poppa Ray said:
if we get a regular showing for this I might think about getting a nitro tourer
Oh yeah. If we could get Dave P. to get one we'd have them covered. Covered with Butts, Doody and P. Yuck!

1541 - 1554 of 1554 Posts