Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1554 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Transponder Dimensions

Hey Guys,
Anyone know what a amb transponder weighs and its dimensions,I am looking to make up a dummy for setup use. Wish I could make it out to HW today! have to go look at a house with the wife today :rolleyes:
Later! Lee :cool:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Speedy

Hey Don, almost all of the guys that showed up yesterday were fast. Track temps were way down so there were no records set. well maybe for broken parts but thats another story alltogether. I've now seen what an LRP speed contoller looks like when it's wrapped around a losi rear drive cvd. Ouch, that wasnt pretty.

·
Registered
807 Posts
earl = fast?i must have been sleeping.haha i dont know if it was the track so cold as it was our fingers.the first part of the main i had a 14.6 the last have i couldnt feel my hands no longer.bear

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
i think the whole problem was it was just could out . my car was fast in practice and ok in the first qual and a bag in the main Phil Owen had the temp gun track was like 74 deg when we started and 51 for the mains.

cold track, cold tires, spool = spinning car.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
i'll work for free on the week nights

I was thinking about getting tire warmers but after looking at the calender it looks like this friday night will be my last outdoor race till 12th of march.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
there is the perfect place for it on casset ave by san jaun it is a old rollerskating rink. I think it is closed down now.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I vote for an indoor track!!

Actually doesnt the city still owe you guys from Arlington a track? When they closed that one down before the lease was up there was talk they were going to donate the land or something to set another one up. I am all for another off road track in the area but why cant they build an off road and an on road one?

·
Registered
807 Posts
dave,tire warmers are really aren't needed.you have never needed them in the past.you will figure that car out again.i learn alot last night at the track.we'll see how it works friday. bear

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Bear...are you going to be at the track before Friday? Or possibly what time will you be there Friday?

Rook told me to ask you for some insight on my motor (hood alignment) I dont want to take any of your time spent on your stuff, but if you have a few extra minutes would you mind looking at it?

--Eugene

41 - 60 of 1554 Posts