Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's one for the REAL Johnny lightning die-hards: (No, I don't know the answer so don't look for it here!) What casting has been used the least? Most cars get a re-paint (there must be a TON of 69 Camaro's) but I was wondering which casting is most overlooked?

I'm not thinking Cat in the Hat or Simpsons style, but real cars. Like maybe the Nash Metropolitan? Any ideas?

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Several of the racing machines have only been used once, like the Camaro funny car USA-1. Or several great castings from the Stock Car Legends. (Why were these not produced in street versions?)

In road castings, I would say it's hard to beat MoparNuts Pinto anwser. For older castings, how about the1981 Nissan Z. I just don't remember that one being used much.

Good question Toy Vettes.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Casting #343 and 346 both used in funny car legends have only been used once.

Just about all the cars used in the stock car legends series have only been used a few times.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
eyecandy said:
Pinto onlyused once, Kubelwagen usd twice, BMW z8 used 3 times, Chevy HHR twice (probably enough),
Darn.....no Aztek in the JL future....DDooohhhh

Ispano Zusu (sp)..Used twice?.....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
How about that Saturn? I guess that one counts, but at the same time it doesn't count being that it was only made into a pewter model. Why didn't they release it more that just the pewter model? Licensing?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts