Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: RECENTLY I POSTED "JOHNNY LIGHTNING" CAR CARRIER, I GOT A FEW POSTS, ONE OF IMPARTICALLY, JHOOP302 STATED, HE HAD ONE BUT WASN'T SURE ABOUT LETTING GO OF IT, WELL AFTER TALKING TO HIM , HE DECIDED TO SELL IT TO ME FOR A FAIR PRICE. AFTER RECIEVING THE CASE NOT ONLY DID HE LET GO OF SOMETHING HE PRIZED , TO MY SURPRISE, HE ALSO PUT A BUNCH OF J.L.'S IN IT! IT'S NICE TO KNOW THERE'S STILL COLLECTORS OUT THERE LIKE HIM ! ANYONE ELSE HAVE A SIMILIAR EXPERIENCE ?

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Nah, he just forget to remove them. Kiddin', of course... ;)

I have experienced a lot of kind gestures and great deals with folks on this board. Happens all the time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
What Owl said is true. In fact, he did the same thing for me when I first joined this board. He sent me my first two number cars ( GTO and Demon ) just to help me get started collecting them. I will never forget that.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
He's thrown in an extra goodie for me before. That's what makes this hobby worthwhile to me...all the good people I have met through it.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
JHOOP302 is a classy individual. He has done a lot of good deeds for a lot of people.
Consider yourself blessed if you have had dealings with him.

toykidd: I am sure that you are enjoying your "car carrier".
Kind gestures like that always make you feel good, and leave you with a lasting memory of kindness. Enjoy

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I won a contest that midtown did here on the board awhile back and the post office lost my prize that he sent, so he sent me another one plus a red line zinger bonus car. That was awesome of him first of all to send a second prize to me because the first one never made it and it wasn't his fault, then to include a bonus car, that was way cool :dude: :roll:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Jhoop has always gone out of his way for my buys or trades! Even though hes a Camaro guy and not a Vette person hes OK :)

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
wow, that was a LONG time ago! Good memory!

jeep4x4 said:
I won a contest that midtown did here on the board awhile back and the post office lost my prize that he sent, so he sent me another one plus a red line zinger bonus car. That was awesome of him first of all to send a second prize to me because the first one never made it and it wasn't his fault, then to include a bonus car, that was way cool :dude: :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts