Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may take one of the PM guys to answer this, but how many total castings does JL currently have. It seems like there are several new castings lately, so I was just curious if anyone knew the total.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Owl says, A one, a two, a thhhhhreeeee......crunch! Three licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop! Now thats important info. Castings.........the world may never know?:confused:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
About 10 Firebird Castings:
98-02 Firebird--02, 99(have been done)
79-81 Firebird--79
77-78 Firebird--77, 78
70-73 Firebird--72, 73
69 Firebird (lovingly known as the fatbird)69
67-68 Firebird--67, 68

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I will guess 462. I have a list somewhere of all the ones I have, and a few that I don't from Mac's book. I forget what the count was. I don't have any puter cars or 1:24 ones, and have no idea what they are, as far as casting numbers.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Our casting list has 909, but there are quite a few gaps in the numbering sequence. Plus, it includes misc premiums, airplane stands, Zinger chassis, etc.

Hope this clarifies things. :rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Yes, maybe a nice excel spreadsheet??? Hmmmmmmm.....???????

Come on, who's your buddy??? :wave:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I have a list of what I have, plus what I'm missing from Mac's book. I am missing the Batman kits, Pewter, 1:24, and a few other newer things. Maybe we could all QA it and send me changes/additions as you find themand we could compile a good listing. I have to double check to see if I have added the most recent castings, like the Toronado, '71 Challenger, and Golden Hawk. If I have a chance, I'll work on it tonight. It would be better to get something like this from Johnny Lightning, though, since my list is incomplete.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
I have a table in my database just for casting numbers. it currently resides at 382 unique castings. No 1:18 or pewter and I've still yet to get all the series online like you have Wyatt. Missing I know are the HOW and Military Muscle but there are more.

If you'd share you lists I could add it to my table and spit out a webpage just for castings. I've been meaning to do just that for about a year now but there are only 24hrs in a day. Dang !

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
See what you started, Dustin? Now these poor guys are going to spend countless hours coming up with an answer...(It would be cool to know!)

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
If Pm - Rc/Ertlwould continue on with the Streetfreak/Rebel Rod line we could find out. We need every casting done with a meatball number and Blown motor sticking out of the hood:D I'd guess, 200 castings

1 - 16 of 16 Posts