Hobbyist Forums banner

TOS Female Romulan Commander's chair

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Captain Koloth 
#1 ·
In "The Enterprise Incident" (TOS Season 3) there is no complete view of the female Romulan Commander's chair.

Does anyone know or have a photo of the complete chair?

There has been a toy model but I do not know whether it is authentic or partially (especially back and base) phantasy.

See less See more
#8 ·
I am building a diorama of the female Romulan commander's command room with (Elda) chair, wall panels, "mirror" etc.

Any idea what the female Romulan commander's (kind of L shaped) desk looked like?

There are no total views of it, just parts.

The Astris Scientia's pic (below) of the desk is erroneous (as is the chair), as we can see by two stills of the show featuring no front panel (just a side panel on the right) .

#10 ·
Oh, she passed away on June 20, 2021. I am very sorry.

I am building her Romulan commander's office, her 1:6 scale figure and have completed her commander's chair. I will be displaying it here as soon as I have completed the diorama.

Miss Joanne Linville did a beautiful performance as the Romulan commander, with much dignity and sensuality.

Rest in Peace, Miss Linville.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.