Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In "The Enterprise Incident" (TOS Season 3) there is no complete view of the female Romulan Commander's chair.

Does anyone know or have a photo of the complete chair?

There has been a toy model but I do not know whether it is authentic or partially (especially back and base) phantasy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I*ve found it myself.

But: Does anyone know whether there is a 1:6 scale replica? (Without the Commander figure)i

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
I'd go with with what you got available for reference. I'd seriously doubt that there is a 1/6 scale available.

-Jim G.G.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any ideas of how to scratch build a 1:6 scale Joe Colombo's Elda Lounge Chair? I think the upholstery is not the problem, it's the chassis!!!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
If there's one in another scale, get someone to 3D scan it with a Revopoint POP, make an stl, get a resin print?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought a 3D file but doesn't work so far.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am building a diorama of the female Romulan commander's command room with (Elda) chair, wall panels, "mirror" etc.

Any idea what the female Romulan commander's (kind of L shaped) desk looked like?

There are no total views of it, just parts.

The Astris Scientia's pic (below) of the desk is erroneous (as is the chair), as we can see by two stills of the show featuring no front panel (just a side panel on the right) .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, she passed away on June 20, 2021. I am very sorry.

I am building her Romulan commander's office, her 1:6 scale figure and have completed her commander's chair. I will be displaying it here as soon as I have completed the diorama.

Miss Joanne Linville did a beautiful performance as the Romulan commander, with much dignity and sensuality.

Rest in Peace, Miss Linville.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts