Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I love those cars. Here's a 71 Torino, 37K original miles with a 351 motor and all original. I took this photo in Palm Desert, Calif. a few weeks ago. I forget the price, but it was very reasonable and I came close to buying it. The main drawback was how to get it from Calif. to Connecticut, without driving it.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
I love those cars. Here's a 71 Torino, 37K original miles with a 351 motor and all original. I took this photo in Palm Desert, Calif. a few weeks ago. I forget the price, but it was very reasonable and I came close to buying it. The main drawback was how to get it from Calif. to Connecticut, without driving it.

To me the main attraction would be driving it from CA to CT :cool:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Galaxieman said:
To me the main attraction would be driving it from CA to CT :cool:
yeah, I was thinking that too...

--rick

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Well yeah, if you had lots of extra time you could spare. The car came with no guarantee too, so that would have made me nervous riding it across country. And then there was the snow and ice in the central U.S., etc...

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Don't forget this car made a sharp looking Ranchero! Looked great that hood scoop, stripes and those killer deep dish beauty rings.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wildbill63 said:
Don't forget this car made a sharp looking Ranchero! Looked great that hood scoop, stripes and those killer deep dish beauty rings.
I would love to see a Ranchero version also.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
wildbill63 said:
I had a friend that made a Ranchero out of a 70 Mercury GT Cyclone. It looked very nice but I can't beleive he tore apart that Cyclone. It was a 4-speed 429SCJ car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts