Hobbyist Forums banner

81 - 100 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
no I actually let it sit from 1pm (mail delivered) until 530pm when my wife was finally tired of my anxiety and lack of concentration and told me "fine go to your man cave":hat:

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Well here's my 2 cents on this right now. I talk to scott ( nice guy) . I order a kit friday afternoon he calls me at 7 pm and tells me my kit is gonna be here on monday. Lol really heres the kicker five dollars to ship yes he is eating the shipping just to support this car. I can tell you now i feel like i have a home here. We all know any car we the right setup is just as good as another but support is a dime a dozen in my book

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Is there anywhere to get the Photon Version 2 shocks from somewhere other than Amain? I've purchased from them in the past and had poor service, but would like to get another set of the shocks.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
What's scott's website/info? We know where to send people it sounds like.

Well here's my 2 cents on this right now. I talk to scott ( nice guy) . I order a kit friday afternoon he calls me at 7 pm and tells me my kit is gonna be here on monday. Lol really heres the kicker five dollars to ship yes he is eating the shipping just to support this car. I can tell you now i feel like i have a home here. We all know any car we the right setup is just as good as another but support is a dime a dozen in my book
p.s. this is Not "just as good as another." It's a BOSS! Fastest car on the track this weekend...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Got my car goin to start the build,And i know im goin to have a few questions.

Has anyone came up with an avi yet if not i saved the TOP picture to my pc from the Japan web page and i worked on it on photoshop but im not sure how to post it here,Im thinking if i put it it on photobucket and copy the HTML or Directlink code and post it here you all can copy it,I think lol,

Keith

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
glennshobbycorner in Goldsboro, NC has two Rebel 10 SS in stock. He is there today for an on road race but normally open Thursday-Saturday. Number is 919-734-7754 and he said he will ship kits if needed.

81 - 100 of 516 Posts