Hobbyist Forums banner

61 - 80 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
couple question about the car.. Can you run a 10inch wheel base? also the rear axle height. Are you able to run small tires like a 2.05 and yet have a 5mm clearence under the rear axle? just curious on how small of rear tires you can run

thanks
JP

·
Registered
75 Posts
couple question about the car.. Can you run a 10inch wheel base? also the rear axle height. Are you able to run small tires like a 2.05 and yet have a 5mm clearence under the rear axle? just curious on how small of rear tires you can run

thanks
JP
The car is currently setup to run a 10 1/2 inch wheel base. It has the front end mounts that bolt to the chassis so I'm sure it will be an easy change to get to a 10" wheel base.

As far as tire size Larry Fairtrace ran his car for the first time this weekend at Horsham. He only had 1 set of BSR tires. He was on the wheel at the end of race day and he was able to still meet ride hieght before the main started.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Well guys TOP Racing spec truck ran great for the second week out .Took second in Eldridge,Yes the car can run that small of tires and easy meet right height .The red spacer that is for the rear axle will adjust the your height to the size of tire.I'd like to thank everyone for all of your help with this new car and support.
Scott

·
Registered
925 Posts
Frank thats the 10,000 question. Scott was looking to get me a price list a week ago so far not many parts are listed on their website. So we wait.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
hey guys, on the front ends they are not sold as a kit and on the pricing I will have the pricing up by tomowwer.Now with that said that doesn't mean that I can't put a front end kit together for you.I will figure out a price on a front kit and let you know.Thanks guy.Fill free to email me at any time . [email protected]
Scott

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Also the car comes with long kingpins and the spring bucket to use big front springs. I used KSG Blacks (wolfe reds will work) and wolfe opaque sides 11# and wolfe yellow center 9#. Made the car really easy to drive. Think this will be a goto setup for bumpy tracks even though I liked how it felt on smooth also. I'll post a setup sheet later this week.
is the frontend included there no parts list love to know whats in it

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
I love to build im getting the car 90 percent to tinker 10 percent to drive im done racing my jetski for the season. Now its time to tinker

61 - 80 of 516 Posts