Hobbyist Forums banner

481 - 500 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW ! only had the TOP for a few minutes and already VERY impressed. Recently bought some new spektrum A5040 servos and they're a perfect fit.
Can't wait to get some gear in it. Trying out the new Turnigy Trackstar 1S esc. It's not ROAR legal (yet) but for 65 bucks including a programming card it's worth trying out. The VTX1 is standing by though.
I'm really impressed with the fit and finish. Maintenance should be a breeze.
Had major Dejavu using metric wrenches. It felt normal after racing Tamiya and Schumacher touring cars for so long.
Scott, you'll be seeing an order for another 10ss and I'll be getting the wgt car also.
Thanks again for spending so long on the phone with me. With that kind of customer service....you've earned a loyal customer.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
New top car

WOW ! only had the TOP for a few minutes and already VERY impressed. Recently bought some new spektrum A5040 servos and they're a perfect fit.
Can't wait to get some gear in it. Trying out the new Turnigy Trackstar 1S esc. It's not ROAR legal (yet) but for 65 bucks including a programming card it's worth trying out. The VTX1 is standing by though.
I'm really impressed with the fit and finish. Maintenance should be a breeze.
Had major Dejavu using metric wrenches. It felt normal after racing Tamiya and Schumacher touring cars for so long.
Scott, you'll be seeing an order for another 10ss and I'll be getting the wgt car also.
Thanks again for spending so long on the phone with me. With that kind of customer service....you've earned a loyal customer.
I will be taking pre orders on the 15 of dec
Make sure you all get your new kit ordered ahead a time
Happy Thanksgiving to all
Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Thanks Scott and TOP Racing USA! Had one of my best days yet with the TOP cars. Track record(although short lived), fast lap of the day in 13.5 Pro Stock, TQ and win in North/South 17.5 COT. Both cars were on fire! My loaner Outlaw Truck piloted by one of the best veterans in our area was cruising towards the A Main win until the spur gear decided to grenade. Can't wait for the new chassis!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Another TQ and win in 13.5 Pro Stock. This time on the new flat track at Riverside R/C for their Spring Shootout trophy race. The car is on a roll!

481 - 500 of 516 Posts