Hobbyist Forums banner

441 - 460 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Another A-main win for the rebel, still a little off with bsr tires, first it had a bad push, adjusted then had a darting in front end in the turns, put the rc4less back on and was on rails,want to pull my hair out.Just need more time to work on it BUT, the car rips when its on.... Or when my head is on my shoulders instead of in my ......................

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
For some reason the Rebel dos'nt like a lot of caster on the right or left, I run both sides right around 1.5 degrees leaned back, it really settles the car down and still turns well.
Hope that helps, I have two of them and have been running them for two years with good results - - -
Ken

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #443
ood ck

For some reason the Rebel dos'nt like a lot of caster on the right or left, I run both sides right around 1.5 degrees leaned back, it really settles the car down and still turns well.
Hope that helps, I have two of them and have been running them for two years with good results - - -
Ken
Good luck Ken at the BRL in Omaha.Go get them.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Thanks Scott and TOP Racing USA! Not the showing I was hoping for but with 104 entries I was fairly pleased. 3 classes in a day is a bit much for some but a lot of fun. As soon as I recover I'll post the results

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
104 is a lot and my brother Patrick drove my TOP car for the first time. had it on the pole of the B main 17.5 blinky but a hung tire cost him a win...he told me he loves the car.he will also be racing it in Barrie this week end in 13.5 blinky...

Danny

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
2 TOP cars in the 13.5 Pro B just missed the A by fractions of a second. My TOP COT car missed the A by a fraction of a second. 19 cars in COT were within a lap. Such close racing. :thumbsup: Got 3rd in the 1/12th scale A.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
nice job

2 TOP cars in the 13.5 Pro B just missed the A by fractions of a second. My TOP COT car missed the A by a fraction of a second. 19 cars in COT were within a lap. Such close racing. :thumbsup: Got 3rd in the 1/12th scale A.
Nice job guys.I'm goning to the brl nationals next weekend .Let you guys know.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Almost 100 entries this weekend misssed the A due to rough heats in 13.5 Pro Stock but made the A in COT and finished 5th in a sea of blue. Finished 3rd overall in the 3 race series in both COT and 13.5 Pro Stock. Congrats to Joe Quickski on the Nastruck series Championship his first season with a TOP car. Thanks Scott and TOP Racing USA!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Well...I'm looking at buying a used one...was just curious how good the car is in these classes...
Scott help me out setting my TOP rebel for the 17.5 open class and it was 2nd fastest right out of the box.with a little more racing it would have been real fast but the class fell true...to bad
Danny

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #454
Johns BSR cap Tire National Series

Top Racing is one of the big Sponors for this series for the third year
Check out events

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #455
At the top

Top was at the top in 17.5 NASCAR in johns Bsr cap tire national series last nite
Russ won and randy got third

Josh got four and AJ was 7 th in the main
Nice job guy

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #456
Team

Team top racing going to Marshalltown for the johns Bsr cap tire national series thing weekend June 15 and 16

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #457
Top racing

Top car did good
Nice job Nate for a 2nd and Russ 3rd in the Jonhs BSR Cap Tire National Series in Marshalltown this past weekend
Nice job Josh and AJ in the 13.5 with AJ getting 3rd in the main

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #459
Johns Bsr cap tire nationals

Nice job to Nate for winning the last series race before the nationals in the 17.5 NASCAR and Russ for taking 3rd and max in 5th all in the top car.
Nice job to josh for winning the 13.5 NASCAR class and AJ for 2nd in a top car.
Top racing is kicking but in the cap tire series . Good luck at the nationals aug 30,31 and sept 1
Thanks Scott

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #460
Top racing

I'd like to welcome Mike from Top Racing coming to the cap tire nationals Labor Day weekend
Come and see and race at one of the fastest paved tracks in the USA

441 - 460 of 516 Posts