Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought these at an estate sale....I'm hoping to get some info (decade produced and value) to help sell in my shop. Thanks in advance !

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Most of those I recognize as "Jam Pac" era castings, late 1960s into the early 1980s. The blue pickup, pea green sedan (wagon? front right) and red twin engine dragster I don't recognize directly (most I played with were late 60s- early 70s before I outgrew them). Dragster might be Midgetoy, not sure, build is similar to Midgetoys I've seen. Pickup and sedan/wagon probably late Tootsies, sometime late 1970s.

Value is catch as catch can. Not particularly valuable, not many collectors bother. These sold in multipacks for less than a dollar back in the day. I would mark them at $1 each and take whatever someone offered.

·
Administrator
32,948 Posts
I agree with @juantoo3 and his recommendations. If you have an eBay store associated with your shop you may want to list them as a group. Around here these are in the antique stores at $4 and $5 with some at $10. And when I go back, they are still there.... And years later, they are still there. :cheers2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts