Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missed this one the first time around, so I picked up this reissue. Don't know if they all lack the windows or this is an error, but I wish they were there.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Is that a photo effect or is the front of the car really that much bigger? Never seen it before. Not sure I like it either. I think it's supposed to have windows...my colour shifter Batmobile has them.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front of the car is bigger. It's in the style of the "tooned" cars I think. Just another version of a Batmobile, and I really like the "untooned" version.
Are you saying I may have cracked a priceless error?!?:thumbsup::)
Is that a photo effect or is the front of the car really that much bigger? Never seen it before. Not sure I like it either. I think it's supposed to have windows...my colour shifter Batmobile has them.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
I'm guessing you may have. If you think there's a fortune to be made in Hot Wheels window errors. You probably lost a few thousand dollars already anyway for having some sort of crease on the card or a "soft corner" so don't cry about it. :p :hat:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went back and picked up another. It is an error. How am I going to break it to the kids that I ruined their education fund?:D
I'm guessing you may have. If you think there's a fortune to be made in Hot Wheels window errors. You probably lost a few thousand dollars already anyway for having some sort of crease on the card or a "soft corner" so don't cry about it. :p :hat:

·
Premium Member
8,991 Posts
Nice Batmobiles Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts