Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Wow, nice finds!

But...

DadsCoronet said:
That WL Camaro BWF gets some serious coin on the bay. Outstanding finds! :thumbsup:
...for as many of these WL Camaros I've seen posted here and on other places, I think they are flooding out the market with these and they will be doing some serious dropping in price!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Pablodragon said:
Wow, nice finds!

But...

...for as many of these WL Camaros I've seen posted here and on other places, I think they are flooding out the market with these and they will be doing some serious dropping in price!
There has been serious dropping in price for many cars. You made out like a bandit, however, on the one found in the 2-pack you sold. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
FastC6Vette said:
There has been serious dropping in price for many cars. You made out like a bandit, however, on the one found in the 2-pack you sold. :thumbsup:
Timing is everything. On many cars it's best to sell it if you find it right when it comes out and buy it back later. The '68 442 I found, the first few went over $100. I haven't checked closing prices lately, but I have to believe it's under $50. Could have sold it and bought it back a month later at half the price. :freak:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Timing is everything. On many cars it's best to sell it if you find it right when it comes out and buy it back later. The '68 442 I found, the first few went over $100. I haven't checked closing prices lately, but I have to believe it's under $50. Could have sold it and bought it back a month later at half the price. :freak:
I agree completely. If I find something new and it's bringing good money, you bet I will put it on right away. The "gotta have it now" folks can't wait and want the car right away to show off to their friends. :freak:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts