Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Every once in a while, I'll see a guy at a show selling Tomy. I go through every box looking for a Land Cruiser, but I have yet to find one. I love that mustard yellow version.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You're absolutely Tomy Lord!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
scrambler81 said:
Every once in a while, I'll see a guy at a show selling Tomy. I go through every box looking for a Land Cruiser, but I have yet to find one. I love that mustard yellow version.
if you like i can trade a Tomica Limited LandCruiser with you..lmk

·
Registered
2 Posts
So impressive

Those 2 different collections of Tomica Land Cruisers from Tomylord and maxciim are truly amazing.

I have been collecting them for about 5 years and only have 11. with 2 of those being duplicates of the original light blue/teal version. My rarest is red with white top & interior with fat tires and chrome hubs. with the exception of a tiny chip on the left fender next to the light it is mint. I am proud to say that most of them look as if they were just removed from the package.

A lot of my effort is always to upgrade but I never pass on an opportunity to acquire a new one. It seems that a lot of people that have them want crazy money for them so it has made it difficult to expand my collection.

Again, thank you so much for the opportunity to see 2 amazing collections. Just beautiful!

Patrick - DieCastDaddy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts